Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Help. Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Help. Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

Help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerry2008  

Jerry2008
   n00b

Number of posts : 4

Registration date : 2009-09-27

Help. _
PostSubject: Help.   Help. EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Hello, I downloaded over 50 char./vehicle/weapon skins from you website( they all own). I have WinRaR, so I selected the file, right-clicked, clicked "Change Drive", and then clicked "Renegade Data". When I joined game, skins weren't there. Did I do this right?

Jerry
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/member.php?u=1638
HaTe  

HaTe

Number of posts : 42

Registration date : 2009-08-05

Help. _
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:31 pm

No, when the downloaded file comes up, just press Extract, then choose the folder C:\Westwood\Renegade\Data (anless you have TFD), then they will work.
Back to top Go down
bLoUp19  

bLoUp19

Number of posts : 558

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Help. _
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:49 am

HaTe wrote:
No, when the downloaded file comes up, just press Extract, then choose the folder C:\Westwood\Renegade\Data (anless you have TFD), then they will work.
Back to top Go down
Jerry2008  

Jerry2008
   n00b

Number of posts : 4

Registration date : 2009-09-27

Help. _
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 am

I just tried to download a turret skin, and then I tried extracting it to Renegade Data [E:], then these came up.

! C:\Documents and Settings\rhartman\My Documents\Downloads\Turret V2.rar: Cannot create turret_body.tga
! Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\rhartman\My Documents\Downloads\Turret V2.rar: Cannot create v_nod_turret.W3D
! Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\rhartman\My Documents\Downloads\Turret V2.rar: Cannot create turret_light.TGA
! Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\rhartman\My Documents\Downloads\Turret V2.rar: Cannot create turret_darkmetal.tga
! Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\rhartman\My Documents\Downloads\Turret V2.rar: Cannot create Presented by Di3HardNL.txt
! Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\rhartman\My Documents\Downloads\Turret V2.rar: Cannot create Turret_nod_logo.TGA
! Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\rhartman\My Documents\Downloads\Turret V2.rar: Cannot create turret_sude.TGA
! Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\rhartman\My Documents\Downloads\Turret V2.rar: Cannot create turret_cement.TGA
! Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\rhartman\My Documents\Downloads\Turret V2.rar: No files to extract
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/member.php?u=1638
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Number of posts : 996

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Help. _
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:02 am

extract it to an empty folder on your desktop then move them to your data folder
click yes or continue on any messages that pop up
you get this problem because its a program folder so windows doesnt think you know what your doing to it
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
LeeumDee  

LeeumDee
   Admin

Number of posts : 253

Registration date : 2009-09-07

Help. _
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Yup, on Vista only Administrator accounts can write files to a Program Folder. If you're not on an Administrator account, I'd suggest do as above. If you are and it's not working, check the file permissions (read/write enabled etc)
Back to top Go down
http://syckaudio.com
Sponsored content  

Help. _
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: Other Downloads-
Jump to: