Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Domain name renewal Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Domain name renewal Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

Domain name renewal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD)  

AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD)
   Admin

Number of posts : 1613

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:20 am

Sadly, we can't seem to build popularity, as nobody seems interested, so the domain name has lapsed quite some time ago.

Last edited by AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD) on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Number of posts : 996

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:45 am

^ Yea, that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Tranquil  

Tranquil

Number of posts : 23

Registration date : 2013-08-20

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:52 am

Shoot, I could have been that person, but was too late.

Hey, I didn't even read this until CONTRIBUTING THAT WHOLE AMOUNT ALREADY, so I just contributed for next year I guess. Congrads to me on that, and for the generous stranger for his contribution.

Btw, I am that guy who emailed you saying I would do it if nobody else did, so it was not I who ended up doing it. It was someone else entirely. Good work though, glad it was done.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Oh, I know who the person is, but I'm giving them privacy.

I got your e-mail, and while it makes me happy you found the site, and contributed to it, it also confuses me, as 8 months ago we were the top result for "C&C Renegade skins" on google.
Back to top Go down
Tranquil  

Tranquil

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:48 am

I found this a month and a half ago. I got this computer about July 10th.

I don't get how you still aren't the leading result, given the larger load you have over the runner up. I think CNCDENZ still works or something, but they had 12 files in each catergory or I just couldn't find the next page button. Either way, it was nothing I remembered having in 2004 and I can't stand them or the default skins.

I am, for instance here, very grateful for my tron weapon skins. I like them for cosmetic appeal, not for the ability to "better read" what weapon your enemy is holding, although there are a lot of servers that have tons of ways to get many weapons now so it is helpful.

What I should do now that I am registered and not lurking, is get to some of the skins I wanted to download but needed an account :p
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:36 pm

I've always been of the "skins for looks" mentality too, I made some stuff that people might call advantage, but I never used anything like glowing C4, Etc.

We're trying to expand to support other game skins, but I need people to help things move.
Back to top Go down
Tranquil  

Tranquil

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:47 am

The game isn't out yet, but it is supposed to be biggish, have a modding community, and longevity to it. So I just wanted to ask this idea.

Anyone heard of Planetary Annihilation? Or the old games Total Annihilation or Supreme Commander? I would imagine it's skinnable, while it is in beta/prerelease, I could even port their files if you guys were bored and wanted to tinker with them.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Make a thread in the general section with a few links and ask for opinions. Plus, our name needs to get some spreading for popularity among the modders of the games, or we'll get left behind again like World of Tanks.
Back to top Go down
Tranquil  

Tranquil

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:06 am

Okay. Beta is Sept. 26. I will post in general discussion. As far as getting a foothold, it truly can be hit or miss, but its early to really tell.

Besides, whatever game you do content for, the popularity of players downloading it is all that counts. As long as it is good enough to have high popularity, and it might help if the game itself doesn't have so much mod content that it drowns yours at the bottom of an ocean.
Back to top Go down
anant  

anant

Number of posts : 931

Registration date : 2009-08-05

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:16 am

I was wondering how of a donation would keep the site up?

I am looking to pay for more than one months worth.
I understand if I receive a private message rather than a reply, and do not hesitate to do so.

Also is Good1Driver still active? I want you back here nub.
Back to top Go down
szymek7777  

szymek7777

Number of posts : 343

Registration date : 2010-12-31

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:36 pm

anant wrote:
I want you back here nub.
hihi
Back to top Go down
anant  

anant

Number of posts : 931

Registration date : 2009-08-05

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:03 am

Oh hai.

/me shrugs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content  

Domain name renewal _
PostSubject: Re: Domain name renewal   Domain name renewal Empty

Back to top Go down

Domain name renewal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: Website&News-